Welcome to the Music Ministry of First Christian Church! We are family here at First Christian, and we need you!
We sing, we ring, and we use our talents in this unique ministry to praise our Lord and Savior in worship. Our robust collection of musical groups are focused first and foremost on sharing the ministry of our Lord with each other and with the congregation. We have a variety of different groups which allow you to lift up your voice or handbells in worship. Click on a link below for more information about these ensembles.
- Children’s Vocal and Chime Choir Wednesday 4:15-5:30 pm (K- 6th grade)
- Chancel Choir Wednesday 7:00-8:00 pm
- Prime Time Bells Thursday 10:00-11:00 am
- Disciples Handbell Choir Sunday 4:30 -6:00 pm
- Youth: Jubilation Bells & Generations TBA (7th Grade and Up)
- Children’s Sunday School Worship Sunday 9:30 am
- Organ, Piano, and Soloist Provided for worship services by Evan Mino
Everyone has gift to share with the sound of music! It is so rewarding and spiritually fulfilling to be a member of a Music in Ministry group. Come join the family of members who would love to embrace you and share this gift of music with them in this rewarding Ministry at First Christian Church!
“Next to the study of the Word of God, Music deserves the highest praise and honor.” – Martin Luther